Every Wednesday at 10.00 AM
April 18, 2018(FULL)
- May 3, 2018
- May 23, 2018
- June 13, 2018
- June 27, 2018
- July 11, 2018
- July 25, 2018
- August 8, 2018
- August 29, 2018
- September 5, 2018
- September 19, 2018
- October 3, 2018
- October 17, 2018
- November 14, 2018
- November 28, 2018
- December 12, 2018
- December 19, 2018
Powerful data visualizations require rich, perfected data sets. Business users need a self-service data analytics platform that can deploy and share analytics at scale for deeper insights in hours, not weeks. Conjointly, analyst can easily prep, blend, and analyze all their data using a repeatable workflow without any scripting or programming with Alteryx and Tableau and can easily consume analytics in a visually rich environment.
Alteryx is a leader in self-service data analytics. Alteryx Analytics provides analysts with the unique ability to easily prep, blend, cleanse and analyze all of their data including predictive, statistical, and spatial using a repeatable workflow, then deploy and share analytics at scale for deeper insights in hours, not weeks. Tableau is a leader in self-service business intelligence and analytics platforms. Tableau helps people see and understand data. Tableau helps anyone quickly analyze, visualize and share information.
Why You Should Attend?
During this workshop we’ll introduce you to Alteryx and Tableauand answer any questions about its capabilities. You’ll see first-hand why Alteryx and Tableau are different from other data analytics solutions. You will also learn;
- Simplify and automate the process of prepping, blending, and analyzing your data
- Connect, cleanse and join data from multiple sources
- Create workflows on demand using new data
- Perform predictive, statistical, and spatial analytics without writing code
- How to create insightful visualization in minutes
- Creating multi-dimensional analytics
- The best practice and most effective of presenting and visualizing your data
- Develop a compelling interactive dashboards and storyboards
Who Should Attend?
This event is for you if you are new to Alteryx and Tableau and answer 'yes' to any of the following questions:
- Do you work with data?
- Are you an analyst, a statistician or a researcher?
- Do you struggle with frustratingly slow or insufficient reports?
- Do you have inadequate visual analytics and business intelligence tools for your business users?